- NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Date Posted: 12/07/2021
State/Territory: New South Wales
City/Suburb: Murray Region
Work Type: Full-Time
Senior Manager - Early Childhood Early Intervention
About the client:
Our client, a leader amongst community organisations has been working throughout the Riverina Murray region of NSW and northern Victoria to strengthen and support communities for over 45 years. They are committed to developing community infrastructure and supporting rural and regional communities to improve the social and personal wellbeing of children, families, older people, carers, and people with a disability.
About the role:
Our client is seeking a passionate Senior Manager of Early Childhood Early Intervention to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and overseeing operations and delivery of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Early Childhood Early Intervention.
This will include the delivery of contracted requirements through effective staff leadership and a service culture that promotes a best practice approach in early intervention to improve the outcomes for children with disability or developmental delay and their families.
Key selection criteria;
• Demonstrated experience in effectively managing and leading a multidisciplinary team in a community based service environment.
• Sound knowledge of theory and evidence-based practice in early intervention with a particular interest in delivering services within a community setting.
• Understanding of relevant sector standards, policy direction and national reform agendas, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
• Ability to create and drive a strong performance culture in line with outcome measures.
• Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with all people to establish and maintain effective relationships.
• Lived experience and/or working knowledge of issues and opportunities experienced by children with disability or developmental delay, their families and/or carers.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office software suite and client management systems.
• Strong financial literacy and budget management skills.
Qualifications and experience;
• Relevant qualification/s in Allied Health, Early Childhood or related qualifications and/or extensive experience at a senior level in social and community/government sector
• Current drivers licence
• Current Criminal Record Check (andlt; than 6 months old) or willingness to undergo check
• Current Working with Children check as per location of role (NSW or VIC)
• Additional DSS checks as required
How to apply;
To express your interest in this position, select the APPLY NOW button, upload a current resume, and ensure you address the key selection criteria.
Please note that failing to provide the required information may result in your application not being submitted for shortlisting.
Applications close on Sunday 1st August 2021, at COB.
Phone enquiries can be made to Ann Archer at Drake International on 03 5441 6655.
Community, Social Services & Non Profit
Murray Region, New South Wales