Terminating employees without the proper process can have an overly negative effect on the individual and cause unnecessary business disruption.
Doing it properly requires special skills and thorough planning to ensure a smooth and successful outcome. Drake's career transition and outplacement solution can assist organisations to ensure the downsizing experience is handled sensitively and professionally, while achieving overall objectives.
Terminating employees without the proper process can have an overly negative effect on both the individual and the manager.
Drake will customise an outplacement solution for your organisation to minimise employee hardship while reducing corporate and personal exposure.
- Maximising your integrity and commitment to your employees
- Alleviating undue employee stress
- Maintaining productivity while limiting business interruption
- Minimising the risk of litigation
- Reducing negative impact on remaining staff morale and productivity
- Improving perception as an "employer of choice"
- Addressing staff challenges and driving engagement
- Providing significant cost savings
It’s important for people know how to navigate career change inside or outside an organisation. Companies need to support their people to transition during organisational restructures. We have a suite of accessible and current online programs to help with career transition.
The Drake Job Search Program offers employees an engaging learning experience to successfully execute an effective job-search strategy and build a job winning resume. The program covers other essentials including the importance of networking, embracing a growth mindset, interviewing skills, and a one on one coaching session with one of our recruitment and career consultants.
Contact us now to discover how Drake can help your business.
Want to Learn More?