- NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Date Posted: 12/07/2021
Work Type: Casual
Material Handler Storeperson Opportunities
Material Handler Stores Opportunities
• Ongoing – temp to perm opportunity
• Day Shift 7am till 3pm
• Great team culture
About the Company - Our client is Australia's leading distributor of high-quality products and have a warehouse based in South Eastern suburbs, Melbourne. They have an ongoing, full-time position available for stores people with forklift licence & experience using hand and power tools.
Candidates must be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to carry out manual tasks. Previous warehouse/stores-work experience of 3 years is preferable.
This position is available to a positive individual with good interpersonal and communications skills.
About the Roles - We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and reliable applicants from a variety of backgrounds who have assembly experience using hand and power tools, and experience on Forklift.
Ability to interpret diagrams, assembly of parts.
This role also requires experienced Material handlers – Receiving & Despatch, loading & unloading products, forklift experience essential.
• Knowledge and usage of various hand, air, power tools
• Reading diagrams for assembly
• Forklift experience & licence
Skills & Experience –
• Capable of physical work, medium paced assembly work.
• Strong work ethic and eager team player.
• Proven history of reliability and dedication
• Strong dedication to company OH&S Must have good literacy and numeracy skills.
• Potential temp to permanent work
• Being part of a supportive company.
As part of the Drake application process it is required for you to complete Drake’s pre-employment process which includes interview, reference checks, online assessments, musculoskeletal assessment, and Drake induction.
In return, Drake will offer you a great working environment along with ongoing support.
If this sounds like you, Drake would love to hear from you!
For more information please call the Drake office on 03 9245 0245 or email email@example.com, alternatively to express your interest in this position select the APPLY NOW button.
Transportation and Warehouse
Warehouse/Transport and Logistics