- NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Date Posted: 12/07/2021
State/Territory: Australian Capital Territory
City/Suburb: ACT Regional
Work Type: Full-Time
Drake International offers HR solutions for a range of clients from every industry. This can start from staff attraction (recruitment) to retention strategies; the Drake Universe of talent management solutions is able to assist company’s employees to improve their productivity and performance, and therefore the profitability of businesses.
Drake International is global specialists in the field of human resources, performance improvement, consultative management, permanent and temporary staffing and technology solutions.
The Role - Your key focus will be on client engagement and business development
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills and experience building relationships based on credibility and trust with all levels
• Previous experience in a business development and / or sales-based role
• Proven track record of working to KPIs and targets
• Evidence of setting and achieving goals;
• Demonstrated capability in developing strong, client relationships
• Ability to conduct face to face meetings with a variety of stakeholders
• Highly developed customer service and team work skills
• A commitment to working with an excellent, ‘can do’ attitude; and a genuine motivation for success
In return for these skills, you will qualify for the below benefits:
• Excellent career progression opportunities whilst be rewarded financially with a competitive salary package and bonus structure.
• Opportunities to undertake learning & development activities and participate in industry based memberships;
• A supportive management structure and excellent team culture;
• Ability to work for a multinational, world renowned privately owned company;
• Opportunities to qualify for additional employee rewards such as the annual ‘Drake 100% Club’ all expenses paid luxury, overseas holiday
At Drake we believe that culture fit, and personality is most important. This could be a perfect opportunity and/or well suited for an experienced person looking for a change in pace.
If you know you can demonstrate the above, apply now!
ACT Regional, Australian Capital Territory