- NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Date Posted: 23/04/2021
Work Type: Temporary
* BAYSWATER LOCATION
* GENUINE TEMP – PERM EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
* $34.78 P/H + Super | IMMEDIATE START
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of machines, controls, and sheet metal solutions. They are an award-winning business who truly value their employees. With the head office right here in Melbourne, you will want to be part of this Australian success story.
The purpose of this position is to electrical wire machines and configuration of accessories to ensure quality and functionality within the required timeframes to meet customer requirements
Reporting to the Mould Shop Supervisor, your role will be to prepare wet and dry base ingrediencies ready for pouring. Duties including but not limited to:
- Oversee drying and weighing of materials as per work instructions and spec sheets.
- Analytical skills in fault finding.
- Solid understanding of production processes
- Able to ensure quality and consistency within the role.
- Ability to meet production deadlines.
- Ability to complete all documentation as part of the duties related to the batching plant.
- Working with materials such as but not limited to Basalt, Sand, Chalk, and polymer resins.
- Transporting materials, around plant
- Accurately measure the temperature and moisture of materials.
- Resin sample testing and data gathering.
- Calculations to batch down to 100grams and storage into racks.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this position, not only will you love working within a team environment and are flexible in your duties, but we also require:
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude having previous machine operating experience and having worked within a manufacturing environment.
- Skid Steer and Forklift Licence is ESSENTIAL.
- Must be Physically Fit.
- Must have a proven track record for being reliable and punctual.
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 38 hours per week and some overtime.