- NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Date Posted: 23/06/2021
State/Territory: New South Wales
City/Suburb: Central West Region
Work Type: Casual
About the Role
We are currently seeking experienced Disability Support Workers in Goulburn to join our Medox team! The role is focused on supporting a NDIS participant with his psychosocial support needs in his home and the community. Due to the nature and complexity of their support needs, applicants must be able to demonstrate a strong industry knowledge and skillset.
• Social Support and building rapport with young male
• Travel and Community Access
• Skill Building to improve independence
• Provide support and creative thinking to assist with NDIS goals
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Monthly rosters and work-life balance
• Client-specific training
• 24/7 Drake Medox experienced consultant support
• Chance to make a meaningful impact
• Weekly pay
Skills and Experience
• First Aid certificate and CPR
• WWVP Card and NDIS worker screening check
• Car with Full Comprehensive Insurance & Drivers Licence
• Strong understanding of Duty of Care and Restrictive Practices
• Certificate III or IV in Disability, Individual Support or tertiary qualification
About the Company
For over 50 years Drake Medox has been one of Australia’s leading providers of community services, healthcare recruitment and support to people with disabilities living at home. We "recruit like it's your own family", underpinned by our values: Respect, Agility, Achievement, Pride, Passion, Innovation & Integrity.
How to Apply
To find out more about the role, hit the APPLY button.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Central West Region, New South Wales