Terminating employees can be extremely stressful and traumatic for both management and employees. This requires special skills and thorough planning to ensure a smooth and successful outcome.
Does your organisation have the skills to professionally retrench staff while effectively maintaining productivity, improving morale and minimising the chance of litigation?
What is the end result?
Drake's career transition and outplacement solution can assist organisations to ensure the downsizing experience is handled sensitively and professionally, while achieving your overall objectives. We will customize an outplacement solution for your organisation to minimise employee hardship while reducing corporate and personal exposure by:
- Maximising your integrity and commitment to your employees;
- Minimising the negative effect on morale for remaining employees;
- Alleviating undue employee stress;
- Maintaining productivity while limiting business interruption;
- Protecting your employment brand; and,
- Reducing the chance of litigation;
How is it done?
The Drake Outplacement Consultants assist organisations who may need to retrench employee's due to mergers, acquisitions, restructuring, competitive influences or changes in office or plant location.
Drake will provide advice on the available solutions to meet the varying needs of the employees based on their level of experience and skill, with management's knowledge and collaboration.
We can create a customised solution for your organisation drawing from a wide range of professional career transition and outplacement services that include:
- Practical career advice and emotional support;
- Career coaching and resume preparation;
- An enhanced understanding of skills, abilities, experience and personal characteristics/ traits by using behavioral assessments;
- Minimising the job search period and consequent stress; and,
- Accessing networks and keys to the 'hidden' job market
What is the payoff?
In an increasingly challenging climate, many organisations are facing the reality of significant change in order to maintain a competitive advantage. The prospect of talent rationalisation is often a consequence of this change.
Terminating employees without the proper process can have an overly negative effect on the individual and cause unnecessary business disruption.
Our career transition and outplacement solution assists organisations with advice on implementing effective changes while balancing business with staff needs.
The implementation of a professional outplacement solution has many benefits to employers and employees:
- Minimising the risk of litigation
- Reducing negative impact on remaining staff morale and productivity
- Improving perception as an "employer of choice"
- Various options to addressing staff challenges and driving engagement
- Significant cost savings
Contact our Outplacement/Drake Solutions team to find out more
Theodore Moudakis email@example.com
Tom Key firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 13 14 48