Unbundled Recruitment Services
Drake recognises that you don’t always need an end-to-end staffing service, and is pleased to bring you our unbundled recruitment offering.
This innovative new way to utilise our permanent and temporary recruitment expertise will further reduce the risk of making a mishire.
The Drake Unbundled Recruitment Service offering is ideal for both internal and outsourced recruitment teams.
Drake provides the option of outsourcing particular functions of the recruitment process. To assist clients with finding the right hire, while saving on recruitment fees, they can select any of the following components to outsource and Drake will manage these for them.
Drake can assist with:
- Ad writing
- Developing job descriptions
- Database search
- Print advertising
- Online advertising
- Resume reviews
- Telephone screening
- Reference checking
- Candidate shortlisting
- Online skill testing
- English language testing
- Psychometric assessments
- Driving assessments
- Police checks
- Pre-employment medicals
- Written advice to unsuccessful applicants
- Candidate reports
- WHS audits
- Ongoing professional development training
- Performance reviews
- Assessment centres
Profiling with Drake P3
Drake P3 is a psychometric behavioural assessment tool which adds a scientific advantage to human resource management. Drake P3 can be offered as an unbundled service as detailed below, which assist employers to maximise the performance of their business.
- A Drake P3 Job Profile states the desired behavioural traits required for success in any position
- A candidates P3 assessment can then be matched against this (included for retained assignments)
- Drake P3 Manager-to-Subordinate Profile will assist you to understand your new employee’s communication styles, motivational drivers and energy levels, and how you can interact best with them based on your personal behavioural style (included for all permanent hires)
Top Performer Profile
- Drake can reduce the risk of an external hire by matching potential candidates’ behaviours to those of your current top performers to assess their suitability for the role (included for retained assignments)
Team Communication Profile
- Drake P3 can also be used as a communication and integration tool
- By having each member of your team take a Drake P3 assessment, you can understand their preferred language style and how each member can best communicate with the rest of the team (not included for retained assignments)