- NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Date Posted: 21/04/2021
City/Suburb: Barwon Region
Work Type: Contract
Clinicians - Employee Assistance Programs
• Multiple Locations across Australia
• Counsellors, Psychologists and Social Workers
• Contractors –attractive hourly rate
We are a leading workplace wellbeing provider across Australia and New Zealand. Due to an increase of our market share we are looking to add to our team of registered and experienced Counsellors, Psychologists and Social Workers across Australia and New Zealand.
We are committed to providing confidential Employee Assistance Programs, counselling services, crisis management, Manager Support, financial counselling, workplace conflict, bullying, critical incident management, psychological risk and safety to support organisations and their staff and families with comprehensive solutions incorporating a holistic approach in all our dealings.
• Must be registered Counsellor, Psychologist and Social Worker.
• Have experience and knowledge in counselling mental health issues, such as anxiety, depression, domestic violence and gambling.
• Have experience, knowledge and ability to deal with conflict resolution, critical Incident, stress management and trauma.
• Have experience in face-to-face counselling and telephone counselling.
• Have the ability to work across various industries and adapt to the various requirements on a day-to-day basis.
• Applicants must be fully registered with a professional body.
• Have at least 5 years’ experience as a fully registered clinician.
• Provide 2 work reference checks.
• Ability to adhere to the organisation’s confidentiality, procedures and protocols.
• Have excellent communication, time management and strong work ethic.
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Must have Australian Work Rights.
This is a demanding but very rewarding role you will be dealing with clients that are going through addiction, recovery or experiencing difficult & challenging times. We are searching for experienced qualified Clinicians who enjoys a challenging role and can utilise their strong interpersonal skills & problem-solving capabilities to assist both the Public and Private Sector.
Please apply via the link below or alternatively ring the 1300 135 600 for further information.
Healthcare & Medical
Barwon Region, Victoria