- NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Date Posted: 18/10/2019
Work Type: Part-Time
• Flexible part-time role working for 2 - 3 days a week
• Work within a small but fun and passionate team
• Global, well renowned organisation
Drake International is a global Human Resources & Talent Management organisation that has been firmly established in Australia since 1961. Currently operating across all States and Territories as well as multiple countries, Drake supports a diverse, high-profile client base with a service suite encompassing all stages of the employee lifecycle.
This position is working in our internal HR team, with our HR Manager, Learning & Organisational Development Specialist and HR Coordinator on a part time basis. The role will play a pivotal part in attracting talented individuals to join Drake while ensuring the best possible experience throughout the recruitment process.
Your responsibilities will include:
• End to end recruitment for internal positions throughout Australia.
• Partnering with key internal stakeholders
• Working with hiring managers on ‘best practice’ recruitment processes and policies
• Helping us to develop our EVP, along with attraction and retention strategies
• Developing sourcing methods to proactively attract and build sustainable talent pools which will allow us to continue to be the best in the market at what we do.
This is a great opportunity to work within a team of experienced HR specialist who have an extraordinary amount of knowledge and experience to share with you.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will have the following:
• 3-5 years of experience in a fast paced recruitment position.
• Experience in recruiting and building talent pipelines via Social Media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Seek.
• Fantastic time management and organisational skills, with a sense of urgency.
• Resourcefulness, initiative, and a growth mindset.
• A sense of humour!
We’re looking for an ASAP start, so if you’re interested please submit your application today!