- NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Date Posted: 18/10/2019
State/Territory: New South Wales
City/Suburb: Hunter Region
Work Type: Casual
For over 40 years Drake Medox has been one of Australia’s leading providers of community services, healthcare recruitment and support to people with disabilities living at home.
We care about our clients and also recognise the hard work and dedication our staff have towards improving the lives of those they support.
If you have a passion for life and want to make a difference to some else’s, this role is for you.
Seeking a Team Leader, to support and be a part of a dynamic team of Support Workers providing in-home care
We offer 24/7 support, structured training and buddy shifts, flexibility with your rosters as well as the option of ongoing consistency, attractive hourly rates and weekly pay.
About the Role
Drake Medox is currently recruiting an experienced Team leader and Support Worker team of experienced and reliable Disability Support Workers to support our Client, Located in the Belmont region of Newcastle, NSW.
We will provide you with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training as required. Those who have the following attributes would be highly regarded for this team:
The role consists of the following:
- 8-hour shifts including Active Night Duty & Weekend Work
- Personal Care & Social Support
- Domestic Duties
-Supporting a team of support workers
- Ensuring care plan and correct procedures are implemented
- Induction and training of new staff
What we require from you:
To ensure you will be suitable for the team, you must have the following as a minimum:
- Minimum 1 year + experience in Support Work
- 6 Months + experience in a leadership role
- Australian Drivers Licence (Mandatory)
- National Police Check
- First Aid Certificate & Current CPR
- Australian Work Rights Verification
- Availability to work 4-5 daytime shifts per week.
If this opportunity interests you, please call 1300 360 070 and click apply below.
All applications must be submitted online.
Healthcare & Medical
Hunter Region, New South Wales