Time of Event:
Thursday, 16th July 2020 at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM AEST
Join us as we explore ways to refine your resume and make yours stand out from the crowded market! In this webinar, and as recruitment experts, we'll walk-through some valuable information you can take away to feel confident in your job search, such as:
- Resume format - how do you make yours stand out against hundreds of others?
- References - how and who to ask!
- Contact details - professional looking email address, how much contact details to include?
- What's an example of a successful resumes – style, electronic versions
- Experience & education – what to include, what to leave out
- Summary, objective and cover letters - what the hell is the difference?!
Leigh Davies is a Client Relationship Manager for Drake International, Melbourne.
He has over 5 years of experience in the recruitment space within Office Support, Supply Chain and Procurement, IT and Data Science, dealing with a wide range of technical roles across Government, Not-for-Profit and Commercial sectors around Melbourne and interstate.
Leigh provides feedback to all candidates he interviews to encourage them to land their next role and tailors the feedback to better shape their resume and career path.
He has been a speaker for a number of University boot camps for local and international students, recruitment webinars, job expos and is proud to have placed many of these students into roles.